GroupEmail Application for the iPhone/iPod Touch & iPad!
Universal App, one application works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Updated with New Features:
* iPad Universal App
* Option to add contacts to either 'To:', 'Cc:' or 'Bcc:' fields
* People now are presented with the same font style and settings as the native AddressBook
* Contacts are sorted alphabetically according to the system settings
* Displays detailed contact information when a contact is tapped within a group
- Send email messages to multiple recipients easily using groups.
- Manage already created groups, add/remove people, rename your groups.
- Have your messages show up in the iPhone's Mail App when you send them so you can find them all in one place.
- Full integration with Address Book, changes made to your groups are directly reflected in your Address Book and vice versa.
- Simple to use and intuitive user interface. If you can use an iPhone, you can use this App.
GroupEmail gives you the ability to send email messages to multiple recipients easily. You can send messages to groups you already have in your iPhone's Address Book, you can mange your Address Book groups as it enables you to Add groups, Rename groups, Remove and Add people to your Address Book groups. All the changes you make to your groups in the GroupEmail App are reflected in your Address Book so when you synchronise your iPhone, all the changes you made to your groups are also synchronised back to your computer. You can create new groups directly on your iPhone without the need to use a computer to edit your groups and then have them synchronised back into your iPhone. You can edit your groups, add new people, remove people and even rename your groups, all directly on your iPhone. Sending email messages to multiple recipients has never been so easy!
* This application integrates perfectly with the GroupSMS App as it shares the same groups you created so that you don't need to create them again.
* Please note that groups synchronization and GroupSMS integration currently does not work when contacts are synced with Google Sync or a Microsoft Exchange Server. You will still be able to create your groups locally and send messages to the groups you create.